Women's Pink & White Peppermint Dress
Do you remember the white and pink peppermint candy? They were the inspiration for this charming summer dress which is intended to bring out your chocolate side.
This figure-flattering dress closes with floral wooden buttons in the back, following the brand's mission to say goodbye to plastic buttons.
Additionally, this women's dress has a special square neckline and seduces with its feminine elegance.
The lightweight fabric travels well and makes a great companion for your next trip.
🦄 Unused fabric in stock: Cotton-Polyester Mix
Find out more about the unused fabrics in small quantities.
- Model is 5’7” tall and wears a size US Medium.
- This dress is true to size and is 37" in length.
- Find out how to measure your body measurements.
- Machine wash warm or cool on a gentle/delicate setting
- Use phosphate-free detergent
- Machine dry on a low-temperature setting
- Iron on the reverse side of the fabric
Our recommendations for reducing the microplastics released by washing synthetic clothes:
- Wash synthetic clothes less frequently if possible and with a shorter wash cycle.
- Use a colder wash setting as higher temperature can release more microfibers.
- Dry spin clothes at low revolutions or, even better, air dry them.
- Another option is to wash your garments by hand and reuse your wastewater for your garden.
- Consider using a special ‘monofilament’ laundry bag that holds back microfibers.
This piece is exclusively made to order for you by Anke Wonder in the USA so please give each order 2-4 business days to ship.