Women's Peacock Designer Jacket
This women's designer jacket is a celebration of two Hawaiian iconic birds: the tropical red-tailed bird “Koaʻeʻula” and the free roaming peacocks.
Accordingly, the in-house designed bird pattern is a print of Anke Wonder's acrylic painting, giving this jacket a majestic appearance.
Unique to this jacket is also its three-piece collar which matches the ending of the sleeves.
Moreover, the lightweight organic cotton sateen feels soft and smooth, so you feel as good as you look throughout the day and evening.
That's why this designer jacket is perfect for spring and summer evenings or for festive occasions all year round.
- Two side pockets to carry your belongings
- No lining (white from the inside)
Fabric: 🎨 100% organic cotton sateen with Anke Wonder´s exclusive painting prints
- The fabric is printed in the USA.
- The water-based pigments, inks and dyes meet the Oeko-Tex 100 requirement to be free of restricted chemicals.
- Find out more about the organic cotton sateen.
- Model is 5’7” tall and wears a size US Medium.
- This jacket is true to size.
- Find out how to measure your body measurements.
MEASURE your body!
- Follow these steps on how to measure yourself for custom sizing.
- Then enter your measurements in the box above.
- If you need help with sizing, please send an email to email@example.com
- Custom sized outfits can't be returned but we are happy to help if you have problems with your order.
- Machine wash cool on a gentle/delicate setting
- Use phosphate-free detergent
- Machine dry on a low-temperature setting
- Iron on the reverse side of the fabric
- This women's peacock designer jacket ships in a 100% recycled and recycable plastic mailer.
This piece is exclusively made to order for you by Anke Wonder in the USA so please give each order 1 to 2 weeks to ship. The fabric will be printed after receiving your order. Therefore no waste of unused fabric will occur.