Handpainted Wooden Koaʻe ʻula Necklace with gift box
Koaʻe ʻula is the name of a beautiful white bird in Hawaii and it decorates this charming handpainted wooden necklace.
Elegant, simple and natural charm - for a look that's sure to turn heads.
This wooden necklace is perfect for everyone who likes jewelry made in a different way.
Moreover, it comes in a handmade upcycled box with a tropical bird pattern. Design might vary depending on availability.
Finally, complete your peacock inspired look with this Women's Peacock Designer Jacket.
- Cotton band
- Hand-painted with non-toxic acrylic color
- Sealed with waterproof glaze
- Not waterproof, so no jumping in the pool.
- This necklace comes in a handmade upcycled box to make storing easy.
Dimension: varies - circa 3,5"x3"
- Only one Handpainted Wooden Koaʻe ʻula Necklace is available.
- Therefore you get something that is truly unique.
- This necklace ships in eco-friendly packaging material.
This one-of-a-kind wooden necklace ships in 1-2 business days.