Women's Octoberfest Dirndl "German-American Flag"
Octoberfest and Dirndl´s are two things that everybody has heard about Germany. For some that means a lot of beer, for others, it simply means having a great time with friends and family. Whatever it means for you, you want to be prepared for your next Octoberfest celebration with a sustainable Dirndl.
This Dirndl is a piece of art.
The Dirndl features two bird motifs which are prints from original Anke Wonder paintings, making this Dirndl an one-of-a-kind artwork.
Smooth and soft fabric for any occasion.
Perfect occasions to wear are the Octoberfest in Cedarburg and the German Fest in Milwaukee if you live in Wisconsin, or German Restaurants. Maybe you even plan your next trip to Munich...
Complete the outfit by combining it with the Dirndl Undershirt. This dress doesn´t come with the green and white checkered undershirt!
- Two side pockets for your belongings
Fabric: 🎨 100% organic cotton sateen with my own Anke Wonder exclusive painting prints on it.
- The fabric is printed in the USA.
- The water-based pigments, inks and dyes meet the Oeko-Tex 100 requirement to be free of restricted chemicals.
- Find out more about the organic cotton sateen.
- Model is 5’7” tall and wears a size US Small.
- This dress is true to size and is 32,5" in length.
- Find out how to measure your body measurements.
- Machine wash cool on a gentle/delicate setting
- Use phosphate-free detergent.
- Machine dry on a low-temperature setting.
- Iron on the reverse side of the fabric.
- This women's Dirndl ships in a 100% recycled and recycable plastic mailer.
This piece is exclusively made to order for you by Anke Wonder in the USA so please give each order 1 to 2 weeks to ship. The fabric will be printed after receiving your order. Therefore no waste of unused fabric will occur.