"Born to cook" Cloth Napkin Set
Cloth napkins are trendy again!
Are you a naturally born cook or do you simply enjoy eating tasty food? Who doesn't, right?
But eating is simply better with having a cloth napkin close by to protect your favorite outfit. Just in case!
With these “Born to cook” cloth napkins you can eat with peace of mind and help the environment at the same time by saying goodbye to disposable paper napkins.
Easily wash them and reuse them hopefully every day while you create a beautiful accent to your table.
The napkins come in a set of two and they are finished with a double fold ½” hem.
Fabric: 🦄 Unused fabric in stock: 100% cotton Find out more about the unused fabrics in small quantities.
- circa 15”x15”
- like a usual paper napkin
- Machine wash cool on a gentle/delicate setting
- Use phosphate-free detergent
- Machine dry on a low-temperature setting.
- These Cloth Napkins ship in 100% recycled and recyclable plastic mailers.
This piece is exclusively made to order for you by Anke Wonder in the USA so please give each order 1 to 2 business days to ship.