Women´s Sunset Designer Jacket with Scarf
This classic short jacket is exactly what you need on your next trip because it comes right away with the matching scarf.
The scarf works as a collar or can be simply moved out of the jacket loops to wear it separately.
This jacket features four different bird patterns which are all original Anke Wonder’s paintings, making this jacket a piece of wearable art.
The organic cotton sateen feels comfortable and smooth, making this short-sleeve jacket your new favorite.
So let's meet at sunset tonight!
- Integrated scarf that can be worn separately
Fabric: 🎨 100% organic cotton sateen with Anke Wonder´s exclusive painting prints
- The fabric is printed in the USA.
- The water-based pigments, inks and dyes meet the Oeko-Tex 100 requirement to be free of restricted chemicals.
- Find out more about the organic cotton sateen.
- Model is 5’7” tall and wears a size US Medium.
- This jacket is true to size.
- Find out how to measure your body measurements.
- Machine wash cool on a gentle/delicate setting
- Use phosphate-free detergent
- Machine dry on a low-temperature setting. Iron on the reverse side of the fabric.
- This women's designer jacket ships in a 100% recycled and recycable plastic mailer.
This piece is exclusively made to order for you by Anke Wonder in the USA so please give each order 2 to 3 weeks to ship. The fabric will be printed after receiving your order. Therefore no waste of unused fabric will occur.