Women's Skirt "More Birds Please"
You don't need to go on vacation for summer feelings. This skirt features a bird print that is inspired by the free-roaming chickens and peacocks of Kawai. So you can bring some Hawaiian Flair on your next nature walk or excursion.
The bird pattern is also a print of an original Anke Wonder painting, making this skirt a piece of wearable art.
This soft organic cotton skirt gets wider towards the bottom to offer more legroom for a comfortable walk.
It's made to be your new favorite and go-to for the season.
Complete the look with the Women´s Blouse "I can´t get enough of birds" as seen in the pictures.
- One side pocket for your belongings.
- Skirt is white from the inside and comes without lining.
🎨 100% organic cotton sateen with my own Anke Wonder exclusive painting prints on it.
- The fabric is printed in the USA.
- The water-based pigments, inks and dyes meet the Oeko-Tex 100 requirement to be free of restricted chemicals.
- Find out more about the organic cotton sateen.
- Model is 5’7” tall and wears a size US Medium.
- This skirt is true to size and 24" in length.
- Find out how to measure your body measurements.
MEASURE your body!
- Follow these steps on how to measure yourself for custom sizing.
- Then enter your measurements in the box above.
- If you need help with sizing, please send an email to email@example.com
- Custom sized outfits can't be returned but we are happy to help if you have problems with your order.
- Machine wash cool on a gentle/delicate setting
- Use phosphate-free detergent.
- Machine dry on a low-temperature setting.
- Iron on the reverse side of the fabric.
- This skirt ships in a 100% recycled and recycable plastic mailer.
This piece is exclusively made to order for you by Anke Wonder in the USA, so please give each order 1 to 2 weeks to ship. The fabric will be printed after receiving your order. Therefore no waste of unused fabric will occur.