Women´s Peacock Designer Jacket
This jacket is a celebration of two Hawaiian iconic birds: the tropical red-tailed bird “Koaʻeʻula” and the free roaming peacocks.
The in-house designed bird pattern is a print of Anke Wonder's acrylic painting, giving this jacket a majestic appearance.
The lightweight organic cotton sateen feels soft and smooth, so you feel as good as you look throughout the day and evening.
Unique to this jacket is its three-piece collar which matches the ending of the sleeves.The jacket is perfect for spring and summer evenings or for festive occasions all year round.
- Two side pockets to carry your belongings
- No lining
Fabric: 🎨 100% organic cotton sateen with Anke Wonder´s exclusive painting prints
- The fabric is printed in the USA.
- The water-based pigments, inks and dyes meet the Oeko-Tex 100 requirement to be free of restricted chemicals.
Click here to find out more about organic cotton sateen.
- Model is 5’7” tall and wears a size US Medium.
- This jacket is true to size.
Click here to find out about your body measurements.
- Machine wash cool on a gentle/delicate setting
- Use phosphate-free detergent
- Machine dry on a low-temperature setting
- Iron on the reverse side of the fabric
- All my items are shipped in 100% recycled and biodegradable plastic mailers or 100% recycled paper mailers.
This piece is exclusively made to order for you by Anke Wonder in the USA so please give each order 2 to 3 weeks to ship. The fabric will be printed after receiving your order. Therefore no waste of unused fabric will occur.