The awareness spreading tote bag: Peacock - Koaʻe ʻula
This “I am organic” tote bag is a print of an Anke Wonder's original acrylic painting, making it a unique collector's piece.
It features a Hawaiin peacock and the so-called red-tailed tropical Koaʻe ʻula birds, taking you back to your last summer vacation.
This eco-friendly bag comes with one durable handle and can hold your everyday items like groceries, food, books, notebooks, and more. It's also a great gift for any bird-lover or can be used as gift wrap.
No matter how you use it, it's for sure a statement against single-use plastic!
🎨 100% organic cotton sateen with Anke Wonder´s exclusive painting prints on it.
- The fabric is printed in the USA.
- The water-based pigments, inks and dyes meet the Oeko-Tex 100 requirement to be free of restricted chemicals.
- Find out more about the organic cotton sateen.
Bag Size: 11,5” (29,21cm) wide x 16” (40,64cm) high
Handle Size: circa 27” (69 cm)
- Machine wash cool on a gentle/delicate setting
- Use phosphate-free detergent
- Machine dry on a low-temperature setting
- Iron on the reverse side of the fabric
- This tote bag ships in a 100% recycled and recycable plastic mailer.
Please give each order 1 to 2 weeks to ship because it is exclusively made to order for you by Anke Wonder in the USA.
The fabric will be printed after receiving your order. Therefore no waste of unused fabric will occur.